So this picture is one of the views I have from where I scrap/blog. My computer is in one corner of our third floor playroom, which was once the attic of our very old house and was finished off by previous owners. When I turn around from the computer I see tons of toys on the floor!! But if I glance up I see this wonderful dragon overlooking all of our fun. We got him on our first trip to China to bring Miss L home. He's quite a friend now though he used to seem a bit scary to the girls!!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Day 7
So this picture is one of the views I have from where I scrap/blog. My computer is in one corner of our third floor playroom, which was once the attic of our very old house and was finished off by previous owners. When I turn around from the computer I see tons of toys on the floor!! But if I glance up I see this wonderful dragon overlooking all of our fun. We got him on our first trip to China to bring Miss L home. He's quite a friend now though he used to seem a bit scary to the girls!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Now this dragon is COOL! I need to look for something like this for the girls' room - Jing is dragon crazy! I love how China is now part of our homes in so many ways.
ReplyDeleteVery cool dragon!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool photo and the dragon is awesome!!
ReplyDeleteLove this photo! Such a beautiful dragon.
ReplyDeleteWOW, that is BEAUTIFUL!!!
ReplyDelete