Saturday, January 3, 2009

Day 3 My first photo conundrum!

Today was so much fun!! We finally hit the sledding hill at the local golf course in town, our first time there! It was a glorious sunny cold day. The sledding was great until Miss M and I wiped out and I wacked my head on the ground while rolling "ass over tea kettle" (an expresion from my childhood - don't really know the origin!). Luckily I saved Miss M from harm. Daddy took over the sled runs from there and the girls had a GRRRREAT time!! I sat in the snow cooling my rear and taking some pics!!
I have some wonderful photos I will be scrapping - so stay tuned at CDS - 'cuz I can't put them all here!!

Later we had "La Puzzle Pallooza" and Dad, Miss L and Miss M did almost every puzzle we have. Santa brought us a few this year!!

So, my conundrum...I have picked a "fam" pic from sledding but I couldn't resist including the very ill exposed PuzzlePallooza pictutre too!




9 comments:

  1. Oh, gosh -- that's a tough call!!! Too much fun in one day. :)

    p.s. AWESOME job on the blog design! You've inspired me to attempt the little labels on the right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful family! I love both the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable photos! Love the beautiful scenery with your lovely family in the first and the darling everyday moment you captured in the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both pics are great! I'd have a hard time choosing, too, although if you're going to be scrapping a lot of the sledding pics and you're not going to scrap the puzzle pic, then I'd include the puzzle one here (just so it gets included somehow)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos -- but I immediately I noticed your type case on the wall. I have two of them but not much to put in them. Yours looks chock full!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these pics. Yep...definitely too much fun in one day! And your blog looks great. I need to work on mine. Maybe today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos - both of them :) although the snow photo, especially! Lots of fun in one day - sorry about the fall - hope your rear recuperates fast :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd use them both - break the rules! They are both wonderful (and I have the same problem, too).

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun day!

    I hope your head has recovered from the sledding humdinger.

    ~Susan

    ReplyDelete