
I know this isn't that easy to see but it's a project that Miss L, who is 8, started yesterday. She picked a few pictures from our trip to China last year and asked me to print them. Then she cut out what she wanted to create this. She told me it's a show in China that she and her sister were invited to come and perform in. She created the costumes for Miss M and herself from bits of the pictures. It's hard to see but they look like very traditional Chinese outfits. Miss L was so thrilled that she had made clothes from the columns in the photos. She is always creating incredible collages in which she cuts and pastes together pictures from home or catalogs. Most times it's as the illustrations for one of her many books she makes. I will try to take more photos of her creations, I find them quite amazing.
That is AWESOME! What a fun project!!
ReplyDeleteShe has a great eye -- keep encouraging that artistic impulse and creativity!
ReplyDeleteWow, Miss L this is beautiful! And what a gorgeous outfit you created for your sister and yourself! Sarah, I would love to see more of her art! My Miss L is also quite amazing with paper and scissors!
ReplyDeleteThis is very creative!! Good job, Miss L!!
ReplyDeleteVery creative!! I am impressed!
ReplyDelete