In the interest of equity I present Josefina. As a mom of two equity is a HUGE issue in our home. And since Kit has appeared here I wanted to be to sure that Jose has her chance too! Miss M received Josefina's bed for Christmas from my mom and we gave her the oven/food set. The girls really get a lot of mileage out of their AG dolls and have created very complex story lines to go along with them, not necessarily related to the historical story for each doll. Miss L has now read the full set of Kit and Samantha books but so far Miss M hasn't asked me to read her the Josefina book that came with the doll. Perhaps she be ready for it when she's a little older. For now she just loves Jose!
Friday, January 9, 2009
Day 9
In the interest of equity I present Josefina. As a mom of two equity is a HUGE issue in our home. And since Kit has appeared here I wanted to be to sure that Jose has her chance too! Miss M received Josefina's bed for Christmas from my mom and we gave her the oven/food set. The girls really get a lot of mileage out of their AG dolls and have created very complex story lines to go along with them, not necessarily related to the historical story for each doll. Miss L has now read the full set of Kit and Samantha books but so far Miss M hasn't asked me to read her the Josefina book that came with the doll. Perhaps she be ready for it when she's a little older. For now she just loves Jose!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I just love AG!! Looks like Josefina is very comfy in her new bed!
ReplyDeleteHi! I just found your blog! It looks fantastic! Love the header and Josefina's photo!
ReplyDeleteHow cute is that!? Am I too old for an AG doll?! My girls just want the AG pets and horses.
ReplyDeleteJosefina looks very comfortable there in your hacienda!
ReplyDeleteI have to get my bifocals checked! I looked at that photo and looked again, trying to figure out which girl was in that bed! And as I started reading I thought you were using blog code for your girls names :) okay, I'm a little slow tonight but I figured it out! Cute bed for the AG DOLL.. yes, I know it's a doll now!
ReplyDeleteI like the stove and food set. B has started reading the AG books but no interest in the dolls (as of yet....)
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Yes I have been informed that equity is important by my older daughter! =)
ReplyDelete