Saturday, January 31, 2009

Day 27, 28, 29 and 30

I am taking the photos, I just fall behind on posting!

Day 30: 1/30/09

MQ was home sick yesterday so we had a day of projects. She made some beautiful window art.

Day 29: 1/29/09

Ingredients for a super duper bean and sausage soup that we love. I'm a big fan of legumes! The recipe is here: http://www.recipezaar.com/Black-Bean-and-Smoked-Sausage-Soup-103361
I use a different mix of beans every time. The black eyed peas were a great addition this time!

Day 28: 1/28/09
More snow and rain on the way! Chris shoveled the flat roofs and worked on the iced rain gutters in hopes of preventing ice dams. It worked and we stayed dry inside!! Big job!


Day 27: 1/27/09
LYX and MQ got a couple of really cool paper doll sets for their birthdays and hadn't played with them for a while. They dug them out today and had a great time.

3 comments:

  1. You make beautiful photos!! Love the ingredients to the soup - I love legumes too, so I'm going to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a really good soup! Love you other phots too and glad you managed to stay dry inside. I know how that goes...

    ReplyDelete