Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Day 18 and 19

Catching up on my days here! Here are the pics from Sunday the 18th and Monday the 19th.

Sunday was another snowy day and we just played around at home. LYX and MQ enjoyed the snow in the backyard. I love that our backyard is fenced and safe so they can go out by themselves and have fun. I usually join them for a bit at least to grab a picture but I didn't get out this time so instead I have a picture of what passes for a mudroom in our house. We live in an antique colonial house and there is not an excess of space! Our back slider opens onto the back yard so that's where the girls come and go for playing. We lay down a few beach towels and the kids just toss down their snowy stuff.


This is the front of our little old colonial on Monday morning as we headed out to run errands. The snow was really fluffy and filled the trees. I wish I had stopped to take more pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Great mudroom!
    And that is a beautiful picture of your home! It looks like a postcard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that snow looks dreamy coming from a place we don't get it :)

    ReplyDelete