
On Saturday afternoon we went to a performance in celebration of the Chinese New Year. On Januray 26th it will become the Lunar Year 4707 and it will be the Year of the Ox according to the Chinese Zodiac. (Most readers of this blog already know this of course!). The performance was by a teen group out of Boston and this is the second time we have seen them. I think they have the best show of this type that I have ever seen. Their drummers are phenomenal and the Dragon and Lion Dances are spectacular and the ribbon dancers and, well I could go on and on! After the show LYX tried out one of the ribbons that the dancers used. The LYX pics are my daily pic for today but I wanted to include the drummers as it's the only performance pic I really got.
This post was up briefly on Sunday and then got eaten when I tried to add to it, so here it is again, hopefully I have resurrected it!


These pics are sooo cool! Sounds like a great show!
ReplyDelete