We are experiencing super cold temperatures this week, well below freezing and windy. I needed something warm to think about so I visited the website of the rental company we are using for our yearly trip to Key West. I took a picture of my computer screen. This is a picture of the pool at the house we are renting for February vacation. We are renting with 3 other families so we'll be a total of 8 adults and 4 kids. It's a big beautiful house and I can't wait to sit by the pool with my beverage of choice and enjoy the sun!!! Ahhhhh!!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Day 14
We are experiencing super cold temperatures this week, well below freezing and windy. I needed something warm to think about so I visited the website of the rental company we are using for our yearly trip to Key West. I took a picture of my computer screen. This is a picture of the pool at the house we are renting for February vacation. We are renting with 3 other families so we'll be a total of 8 adults and 4 kids. It's a big beautiful house and I can't wait to sit by the pool with my beverage of choice and enjoy the sun!!! Ahhhhh!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


That looks scrumptious! Have a great time!
ReplyDeleteAHHHHHHHH that looks amazing especially since it is currently negative 12 outside, and that is a "warm up" from earlier! I could use a little Key West in my life right now!! Thanks for that virtual vacation, even if only for a moment.
ReplyDeleteAhhh -- Key West. I miss the Keys -- even though I hardly ever got there when I lived two hours away! That will be a glorious vacation!!!
ReplyDeleteCan I come with you? Please, please, please!!!
ReplyDeleteI so need a break from the cold and the rain and the snow (it's gone now). This looks like an amazing place!
You have me completely green with envy LOL I definitely need sun and warmth right now - although I can't really complain, except for this week which has been cold and snowy :)
ReplyDeleteThat looks wonderful, and it must be a great time with all the families and kids together! TFS!
ReplyDeleteThat looks fabulous!
ReplyDeleteCan I come? I wanna come! This place looks fabulous.
ReplyDeleteWhat a GREAT photo of the day! I love Key West - I'm so jealous!
ReplyDelete