Day 26: 1/26/09 Chinese New Year's Day
We met our good friends for an early celebration dinner at our local Chinese restaurant. I had been into LYX and MQ's classes at school during to day to read stories, show a video and give out red envelopes and bookmarks. The girls had fun going to school in their silks! They really get to shine on CNY at school and all their classmates love it!

Day 25: 1/25/09
MQ began a LO using PSE. In this picture she is choosing her elements in ACDSee. She has learned how to drag the papers and elements into her LO and move and resize them. She got a big kick out of dragging an element and making it REALLY BIG then really small, then REALLY BIG, then really small. We did that ALOT!!

Day 24: 1/24/09
I really didn't take many photos today and those I did were blah! I do like this one of our sweet kitty Greta snoozing on the couch. She is our love bug kitty who loves to be pet and held. You can see she has extra toes on her front paws, kind of like thumbs really!


Such a sweet kitty! I love her "thumbs"
ReplyDeleteAwww great photos and happy late Chinese New Years!!! I love the one of your daughter scrapping!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos!! Love the one of the girls out to eat - and the kitty is adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Year of the Ox!!!
Lovely photos! Great shot of the girls ... Happy Belated Chinese New Years! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the big and the small - how fun is that! Tell her I still like to do that!
ReplyDelete