Friday, January 2, 2009

Day 2

Well I have spent entirely too much time today trying to make this blog look spiffy!! Thanks to Kristi for some words of wisdom! And thankfully the girls have been incredibly involved in playing with their AG stuff. They got a few new AG things for Christmas including some outfits and beds. My day 2 picture is of Kit resting in her "bedroom"! For those of you who are AG aficionados you may recognize that Kit's bed and clothing are actually from the Samantha collection, but that's what the punkin wanted!!

8 comments:

  1. Great room!!! And your blog looks awesome!!! I'm inspired to try to spruce up mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog turned out great and Kit looks to be sleeping happily no matter who's collection the bed was from!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute. I used to send my niece the books. I would have loved them when I was little.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meant to say your blog looks great! Well worth your time that you spent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WTG Sarah! I think that I may need to spruce my blog up today as well! Great photo of what is happening in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what great blog togs you have! I'm starting to feel like the country mouse here... I'm jealous of you moms with AG girls -- mine were never much interested in dolls or doll houses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Kit's room and your handmade background looks great!

    ReplyDelete