So a little more of "This Old House"!The front of the house has the dining room and what we call the little living room. It's really more like one room sort of divided in half I took this while standing in the dining room side facing the little living room. This is in the oldest part of our house. On the far left of the picture, though hard to see, is a brick chimney that evidently once had a wood stove attached but it is no longer there. The floors in this room and most other rooms are a bit squeaky and wonky as things have settled over time.


Squeaky wonky houses are very cool!
ReplyDeleteMy old house can't squeak (they put ceramic tile in the ENTIRE house....not exactly a good look for a 100 year old house IMO) but it is definately "wonky"!!!
ReplyDeleteYour house looks beautiful! (I hope you show us more, I love old houses)
Oh goodie, a tour! How about a room a day?! I forget what those style of windows around the door are called, but I love them and the wood beams/strips - gorgeous!
ReplyDeletewow! this photo is beautiful! Love the room too!
ReplyDeleteOh, Your house looks so inviting and cozy. Really my style of room! Love it.
ReplyDeleteYou have similar taste to mine -- comfortable and warm. I hope you show us more of your house.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo! So warm and inviting!
ReplyDelete