Monday, January 5, 2009

Day 4

Day 4 a day late!

I took this picture yesterday and I am not pleased about it!! While cleaning up the kids toys I knelt down to do something or other and **zap** went my knee. I have strained or pulled something. My husband said maybe a ligament - of course he's a finance manager not a doctor so who knows. Miss L heard him say that and chimed in with "Not like Tom Brady, do you need an operation?!!" "Gosh, honey, I hope not!!"

At least Tom Brady did something spectacular to earn his knee injury. Cleaning up toys just doesn't sound spectacular! But it sure hurts a whole bunch!!
I'm going to keep icing today and hope that it feels better tomorrow. I'm already getting PT for a shoulder injury sustained while climbing Mt. Everest. Well, actually I think I got it slipping on my stairs....once again not spectacular!!

BTW, you ADSR peeps, check out my torn edge!

5 comments:

  1. OUCH, I hope it isn't anything too serious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...it's a great photo...but I'm sorry to hear that it happened. Hope the ice helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL to Mt. Everest. I hope your knee heals up quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch! hope your feeling better!

    ReplyDelete