Friday, January 16, 2009

Day 16

This is one of the really creative "scenarios" that LYX and MQ like to create. They invent story lines that they like to act out. This is "Covered Wagon", it's a new one - there are countless characters, MQ is driving the horses, I really don't know what the "heads" are contributing. The "heads" are a Cinderella and Ariel styling head in the purple boxes on the back of the couch. There is a main charcter named Stenney (I think?) and I just heard MQ say "Luke, I am your father." and LYX is going on about skeletons. So the content is vague but compelling!

Just a day in the life!

9 comments:

  1. I have at least one child with a really vivid imagination. It amazes me the uses she can find for just about any household object!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds fun! We have a big Star Wars fan in our house too! I used to play covered wagon with my cousin, we used a bunk bed as the wagon. But then, we had Gunsmoke and Rawhide -- not too many Old West stories these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun!! I love to listen to littles ones stories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the cutest covered wagon I've ever seen. "Luke I am your father" - too funny! What fun to watch them play. Mine have at least 200 plastic animals and each has a name and backstory and decided likes and dislikes. I could never keep up with it all, but they do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so fun!! I love these kind of games!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love it when kids let their imagination go on an on... it's so fun to listen to.

    BTW, I think your blog is fabulous... go check it out at http://chunlinproject365.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I gave you a blog award check it out on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds awesome! Wow!!! Love the Luke line!!

    ReplyDelete