Spring? I though it was here but then ... brrrr, cold again! But we should get a glimpse of it next weekend, so they tell us on the news! Can't wait!!! Love your lilac photo and what cute self-portraits! Are these from 2 years ago? wow, your girls are really talented!
Seeing your lilacs makes me sad that this will be the first year we don't have any. I will have to go for a walk around the neighborhood to see if anyone had any buds yet.
Spring? I though it was here but then ... brrrr, cold again! But we should get a glimpse of it next weekend, so they tell us on the news! Can't wait!!!
ReplyDeleteLove your lilac photo and what cute self-portraits! Are these from 2 years ago? wow, your girls are really talented!
those collages are sooo awesome!! fun! Oh, c'mon lilacs! I have to go check mine for buds, they are my absolute favorites!
ReplyDeleteI love the colleges!!
ReplyDeleteSeeing your lilacs makes me sad that this will be the first year we don't have any. I will have to go for a walk around the neighborhood to see if anyone had any buds yet.
Awesome collages!
ReplyDeleteLilacs! I wish we had lilacs here!