Day 92: Thursday, 4/2/09

Who says you can't play with your food! Just look at the dancing olive fingers of the fabulous performing MQ. Black olives and oatmeal for breakfast today. I like a kid who thinks outside the box.
Day 91: Wednesday. 4/1/09

No this isn't an April Fools joke, this really is my picture of the day. After the girls had gone to bed I realized I hadn't taken any pictures at all. So I decided take a picture that tells something about me. I LOVE zip-lock type bags. I use them for everything; toiletries for travel, organizing toys, sending things to school, marinating steak, keeping craft supplies, packing snacks, you name it! I have them in every conceivable size including the huge ones for storing quilts and blankets in for the summer. I'm sure my use of this much plastic is not particularly "green" but I can't help myself.
The olive photo really caught my attention!
ReplyDeleteThe olive photo is great!! Wow! you really like ypur plastic bags :))
ReplyDeleteAmazing what you learn on other people's blogs! I thought that perhaps I was the only one addicted to Ziploc bags!
ReplyDeleteLOL, I'm another Ziploc bag addict! I have them in every size! have you seen the really huge ones...like several gallon size? I store all kinds of stuff in those! I took all kinds to China too! And the olive picture is priceless! I have one like that of Katie at Olive Garden when she was 2...with the REALLY big olives! She loves them, she'd probably even love them for breakfast if I had them out for her!
ReplyDelete