MQ found this snack idea in Family Fun magazine. She is always ready for a project so we made our version. MQ prefers red apples so she decided hers is a poisonous tree frog that is why it is red! It tasted good too!
OMG if that isn't cute! I'm afraid you have too much time on your hands though. This week has been so busy if I had time to wash an apple I felt like I'd cooked!
Cute! I'll have to try this one with the girls! Apples and grapes.. their favorites!
ReplyDeleteHow cute is that???? Great rainy day craft idea.
ReplyDeleteOMG if that isn't cute! I'm afraid you have too much time on your hands though. This week has been so busy if I had time to wash an apple I felt like I'd cooked!
ReplyDeletethis is SOOOO cute (we have that plate too). Love this!!
ReplyDelete