Friday, March 27, 2009

Day 85

Day 85: Thursday, 3/26/09

First off, I had to laugh out loud at Marleen's comment on my post yesterday!!
AlaskaMoffitts said...

OMG if that isn't cute! I'm afraid you have too much time on your hands though. This week has been so busy if I had time to wash an apple I felt like I'd cooked!

When it comes to MQ and her drive to "do something cool Mom" I have learned that giving in and just doing the dang-fool project takes way less time than trying to talk her out of it!! I'll tell you the worst thing I ever did was get a subscription to Family Fun magazine. It was a Brownie Scout fund raiser magazine drive and I caved. Now if MQ gets a hold of the mag I am on the hook for some pointless project or other!! At least with LYX I can convince her that making a "Leprechaun catcher" or some such is really not all it's cracked up to be. Not so with little miss let's-do-something!!

Now onto my photo for Thursday!




MQ had a playdate with a Kindergarten friend and they all came up with this performance of "Yodel-ay-hee-hoo"!

2 comments: