Wow, it's hard to get back in gear from vacation. Instead of trying to post 10 separate pics I'm just posting my first two LO's of our Key West vacation. We go down every year to visit my Mom who spends 6 months a year there. We've been going now for 15 years, LYX started going in 2002 and MQ started going in 2004. Since then we have added friends to the crew and over the last three years the gang has grown. We always rent a house with a pool and just hang out and have fun. We always have my mom over for cocktails and dinner and she always has a big brunch for the gang. Mom just thinks it's so great that out friends have become a part of our tradition and she loves them all. My mom is just a really cool lady and our friends think she "rocks" as do her grand daughters, oh yeah, and I do too!!
These are two LO's that basically track the 10 days in KW, I will be doing some "extra" pages to show other aspects of the trip, not necessarily chronological, just what is fun.
Then of course I need to get back to the daily stuff - haven't missed a picture yet but really need to get back to posting.
I am looking forward to catching up on all your blogs soon!!



Welcome back to real life!
ReplyDelete