Friday, February 6, 2009

Day 36

Day 36: Thursday 2/5/09
LYX was home again today still battling a virus! She entertained herself and me by creating several characters on the Blessthischick website. She then cast her "click-click chick's" as the characters in the story of The Little Red Hen. Earlier this week her 2nd grade class had performed a reader's theater of The Little Red Hen for the 1st graders and unfortunately LYX was home sick that day. So this was a perfect way to make up for missing that. I took a video of her performance, it was great!

If you would like to make some "click-click chick's" you can do it here:
Bless this Chick
They even have "boys" as accessories for the Valentine season, LYX thought that super silly and fun.

6 comments:

  1. boys as accessories?? OH goodness that cracks me up!

    I can see Em making up stories and having lots of fun with these characters in a few years.

    I hope LYX feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable photo! The cards turned out really cute. I may have to check that site out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to check out that website. Cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how fun for her! I hope she feels better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun!!! I hope she feels better soon too. My daughter is going to love that site, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete