What do you do when you are home from school sick AGAIN with icky fevers? You build a fort on Mommy's bed and watch videos.Day 34: Tuesday 2/3/09
Day 33: Monday 2/2/09
This really needed 3 photos to do it justice!
This is MQ doing the "Oh Pooh" move. I seriously don't know what it's all about except that I'm told it has something to do with Winnie the Pooh. It is, of course, exceedingly amusing to LYX and MQ who dissolved into fits of giggles following this display. Then they announced that it was an "Oh Pooh" show and OF COURSE all shows need products that go with them for people to buy! So off to the Kid Zone....
They raided the recycle bag and immediately began to transform discarded boxes into an "Oh Pooh" product line!
20 minutes later LYX had constructed this "Oh Pooh" house out of the packaging for cheese and apple sauce! I was very impressed, especially with the interior stairs! MQ made the awsome chimney!Day 32: Sunday 2/1/09
This is our beautiful art for today, LYX making window art. This was a quiet day with MQ and myself being sick. We went out to get Valentines for school but not much else.


The Pooh house is very clever and they look quite comfy in your bed!
ReplyDeleteSorry you guys are sick but what a lovely room to be sick in! I just love their creativity - that is an amazing little house she made!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the house! I hope everyone is healthy soon!!!
ReplyDeleteGayle
Very cool house! I hope all of your guys are feeling 100% very soon.
ReplyDeletecool little house! love the bed fort. Hope everyone is better fast!
ReplyDeleteOH that fort photo is stunning!
ReplyDelete