Thursday, February 26, 2009

Day 53 to 56 Catch Up

Day 56: Wednesday, 2/25/09

The Brownies, coincidentally, are focusing on the same theme and LYX was secretly helpful by cleaning up the dollhouse and making her bed, organizing her many, many guys and setting out her "favorite" sleepwear, a Patriots T-Shirt, and her nighttime reading book. She also has a note on her pillow that says "A Brownie was Here!" Again, I was quite impressed!

Day 55: Tuesday, 2/24/09
MQ belongs to the Daisy Girl scouts and this week they have been earning their badge for being helpful. She secretly folded some laundry, put it in the basket to go upstairs and made her bed, tidied her blankets and guys and set out her nightgown to be helpful today. I was very impressed and pleased! The note on her nightgown says "A Daisy was Here!"

Day 54: Monday, 2/23/09
LYX finished up her Terra Cotta Warrior research project. She also made a poster with additional pics and a short report, which I will need to photograph when it comes back from school. We are all very proud of her work, especially LYX!

Day 53: Sunday, 2/22/09
When we returned from vacation we discovered that Grandpa and Grandma G had dropped off belated X-mas gifts. The girls were quite pleased with their new nightgowns. MQ really loves it and LYX loves it sometimes!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I should enroll B in the Scouts just for this theme!! :)

    Great job with the Terracotta Warriors, LYX!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to talk to my girl's scout leaders! They are very helpful around the house, but their bedroom could use some major work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic Terra Cotta Warrior research project!! She can be proud for such a great work

    ReplyDelete