Day 105: 4/15/09

We have new babies!! Two 5 week old fancy rats, Candy and Julie. This is on their second day, they were a little nervous and really enjoyed snuggling together in this cozy fleece tube.
Day 104: 4/14/09

This is one of the babies scampering around on their first night in their new home. They were very excited to explore the huge cage.
Day 103: 4/13/09

The Palace. We got everything ready to welcome the new rat babies. We found a hobby breeder in Andover and after weeks of waiting patiently we were rewarded with the news that the babies would be ready to come to us this week.
Day 102: 4/12/09

What Easter would be complete without enjoying a round or two of Professional Women's Bowling! WHAT??? I really don't know why but Chris, Libby and Maggie stumbled upon this on TV and had a great time cheering for the bowlers.

Easter Sunday. The eggs were all found and Libby and Maggie had so much fun hunting them! We missed going to Brad and Betsy's this year because of colds but we had a great time enjoying Easter at home together.
Great photos and those little rats are SOOOO cute! They are going to be really fun pets. My mom had the cutest rat, so friendly and fun!
ReplyDeleteProfessional women bowlers are so much better than professional male wrestlers. It could be worse!
ReplyDeleteThat is quite the condo your rats have there!! They are really cute too!
ReplyDeleteRats?!???? I must say, I'm really surprise! Could be fun though... and what an amazing palace they get!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great rat cage! I had pet rats for years, up into my 20s. They were the best pets, so sweet and very smart! I hope your girls enjoy them!
ReplyDelete